Warning: trambler with dačikom Hall is a non-native component for engine families of 24 d, 2401/402, etc. According to some sources of ignition curves which provides the trambler far from optimal. Therefore, if after installation you have the engine number or detonation appeared-don't say you weren't warned.
Nevertheless, I personally used and am going to use trambler with the Hall effect sensor on the Volga and in the future. So, we need to install:
1. Trambler (breaker-ignition Distributor) 5406.3706-05 proximity with the Hall effect sensor on the engine ZMZ-24 d/402
2. Switch type VAZ 2108, I recommend most switches-for reviews they better rest
3. Wiring harness for ignition with the Hall effect sensor from Vaz short
4. Ignition Kotuška VAZ maslonapolennaâ 2018 (Nos. 8352.12, 027.3705, 27.3705, 27.3707-01, ATE1721)
5. High-voltage wires for noncontact ignition system (without arrowheads with incremental resistance, thicker and better quality).
Gap in spark plugs set regular-0.8-1.0; If you are using HBOT, you can reduce the gap to 0.7 ~ 0.8 mm. The larger the gap so usually works best engine I have so at least. If candlelight factory clearance 0.5 then works on them dvižek preparšivo. Check the spark plugs gap is carried out using a special round probe, because flat probe lying because of the unevenness of the electrodes.
The following connection diagram
Kit for installation looks the following way:
With the ignition system you can use's octane correctors, as well as diagnostic instruments.
In stock I recommend to carry the Hall sensor, kotušku, switch and wiring harness.